Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Writing and Making Money on Bangari

If you are still unsure about how Bangari works, then these email excerts could help you:

Writing
I wanted to write a post requesting that people write and spin articles here on Bangari, and then post them here first, and then post the SPVs on the content farms. I don't understand why they wouldn't do that unless it's that they don't understand the concept of "Project Exodus"

Lacking the advantages of capital and cash flow advantage we have the advantage of 'collective effort.' We have all pitched in a good amount of content 'for stock.' I think we have a good reservoir as of now. So I would say the most important part of 'what's next' is "posting!" We have to keep adding to the RSA files including all the ones we did for Billy for those fifty different companies, and from them squeeze out SPVs, clean those articles up, and post them on Bangari and all over the Internet. Some can go on the content farms, some on our own sites, and some on different sites linked back to Bangari.

There are other advantages to contributing to the start up efforts, and the body of content that we need 'in stock' and as samples to draw paying clients. We will be 'managers' of those clients' projects, and those managers will receive 10% commission on all the content we sell from that inventory.

Thanks a lot to everyone who has been contributing, and to those who want to but can't right now, we can't wait to see you back in the loop!

Conclusion: Bangari Writers Start Writing!
That means follow the set up article instructions for Project Exodus - Copy your articles from Content farms, spin them, post them on BCG (if you need help doing this contact Petal).

Making Money!

P:Stop paying people! Seriously how can anyone expect money when they know it's a co-op and we haven't sold anything!

K: I feel uncomfortable asking people to do things in hopes of it making money down the road. I wish I could at least offer a little money "upfront", like what Factoidz pays... But I'll heed your advice. If investing work now for a good payment later scares away some potential contributors, so be it


If they want to hold out until there is paying work, then when we get a paying contract, the people who invested their time "speculatively" will get first dibs on it. those folks will also manage that production like Sally did on Billy's project, and will make extra money, 10% I think, on what they write, and also 10% on the word count produced by the other contributors. That amounted to $500 for Sally just on the Work we did for Increase Visibility.

The "advance system" is just an add-on to the Bangari Bucks system. Some of the founders haven't been involved as much as others. I'm sure that month to month it will be like this. Some have told me that they are still interested, and wish they could contribute more, but have had certain problems that are preventing them...Namely, poverty. We are all in the same boat pretty much. So the advances are similar to an "activity bonus" at Factoidz. It gives the folks who are able to devote their time to the "start up" efforts required to get this site built up to the point that it generates decent revenue regularly a little money for their current efforts.

We need to "talk up" article spinning. Maybe mine some content from discussions on Bangari Blog and make articles out of them to post on BCG. I'm starting to carefully recruit...and hopefully, some will be able to afford a robot. Even if we slowly grow our team by five people a month, and four buy a robot, that's $200 in revenue to pass out in advances to those who have been contributing to the site. And of course there is nothing wrong with selling robots to people who just want to produce for their own sites.

Simultaneously, we have to monetize...So far that is a huge aggravation! I'm at the point where I have to call a "happiness engineer" at WordPress to find out why I can't get any HTML code to appear like it is supposed to on the site, when it comes to banners and such. I never had this trouble with Blogger. But like I said before, you don't want to post advertising like Adsense until you have a good flow of natural traffic. But it's past time to get other affiliates on there besides Jon Ledger. We also have to work on list his other products besides "The Best Spinner."

So that leaves us to try to do something that I know from experience is pretty tough (but not impossible) to do, especially in a down economy. That is, start a business on 100% elbow grease and 0% capital! I'm doing some things in the 'real world' that hopefully can get me some real money. I'd like to have at least $500 to pay out in 'advances' by January, and another $500 to spend on a professional Web designer to overhaul our properties -and I'd like to spend a little on the Alexa site optimization package, and other analytics. I could work wonders with a $500 / month budget for subscriptions and other bells and whistles for Bangari.

So far everything is on track. Of course I wish it was steaming down that track a little faster, but without capital, slow progress is to be expected.

Conclusion: Kevin does, has and will continue to pay for your hard work - Start Writing!

11 comments:

  1. Since I don't have the capability to spin articles, will it still work for me to make variations of factoidz I've written and post them in google docs for BCG?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can manually make RSA (Raw Spun Articles) from Factoidz articles. The robot is useful for seperating the spun versions out, checking uniqueness and improving the manual spins. So ...yes you can.
    A {hand spun article|manual spin} is done by {selecting|thinking of|including} {alternatives|options} for {paragraphs|words|phrases} and putting them into {} with || seperating each one. I don't know if you know how to do this or not.
    I don't mind putting it though the robot for you after it has been manually spun. Do you know how to post on the BCG? If not I can do that for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good answer Petal. It's important for {bulk content producers|Web writers} to know how to hand spin. This is a skill that is coming more in demand as time goes on. It's all PLR and spun out content now. It's kinda fun, and takes additional skill, IMO. Just think Natasha, if you learn how to hand spin, then you can help us sell robots. If we sell a bunch, you'll have plenty of money to buy one of your own. But no pressure. Petal has a great team spirit! She can run your articles through her robot, and let you know how you are doing in terms of uniqueness. I'll offer the same help, and I'm sure Sally would as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. I only just saw your responses, because I STILL am not receiving any notifications of activity on here (aside from getting emails for the posts on the BCG main page by Kevin). But I have been making it a habit to come on here every day so that I try not to miss anything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just tried an experiment. I input your email into the "follow by email" box. Let me know what you see on your end. You may or may not need to take a verification step in order to start receiving notifications, and sometimes that email ends up in your spam folder. It's very important to fix this problem, along with the problem I'm having getting the robots to properly crawl this site, which they are still not doing right as far as I can tell. Then, if I could figure out how to post Amazon Banners at BCG, I'd be golden! I never heard from your Uncle Mike in AU. Maybe you could tell him I'm still interested in talking to him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kevin, I managed to get a banner for something else on my wordpress blog I opened (Bar Mitzvah Ideas). I went to "Sidebar" chose "text" and entered theentire HTML code ofthe banner. IT worked try it and let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried that. I think it is Amazon specifically. Why don't you try it with our Amazon affiliate code? I'll email it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Kevin, I did get the email you said and clicked the link. Still didn't get anything that said you guys posted comments on here though! As far as my uncle, I will try to reach him asap! Oh and I did send you a copy of my work in progress per what we were talking about earlier today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kevin I figured out how to place Amazon images in the posts, images with a link of course. I placed a few of these in the last article I wrote (hand painted ketubah),will keep investigating how to do more. I think the Theme we have has a limited amount of widgets allowed in the sidebar and we may already be a t our limit. When you look at the Wordpress dashboard do you have a tab for "appearance"?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kevin - just a heads up - I just sent you a gigantic email!! You'll see why when you go through it...but I think it may be helpful with everything. Hopefully it makes sense for you, and you can add to it, or perhaps have it included on here in part.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just responded. It was a dooozy! I think you still have a couple misconceptions, but we're all getting there. Remember, when we create word count, it's very dynamic. It's not like write it, sell it, write some more. We will be writing one batch of word count, in an RSA file, then we will pull out articles. Some we sell outright, some we post for passive revenue, some we use to get backlinks to Bangari, etc...Articles are never "finished" put on a shelf and sold...there is no demand for that. It's all PLR content now. That's what the post I did today at Bangari Gallery was about.

    ReplyDelete