Thursday, November 17, 2011

Linking to Bangari Content Gallery

This post is an attempt to get Bangari Content Studios properly linked to Bangari Content Gallery.

Right now, our studio site is ranking twice as high as our gallery site. This is because we are making so many more regular posts and comments in BCS rather than BCG... It is also due to the fact that BCG doesn't seem to be registering a link from BCS...I'm working on that!

Natasha has a penchant for rank and stats and all that...I'm glad! It isn't just about producing content. It's about 1/3 producing, 1/3 posting, and 1/3 promoting...that will make us successful in this biz! So, for Natasha and everyone else, here is a link to the Private Studio Site.

https://sites.google.com/site/bangaricontentstudios/bangari-stats

This post will show you some of the stats that we are concerned with. Look it over.

I'd like to request that when you take in any information posted on BCG, BCS or BCS (private) you post a short comment. Try to use keywords found in the post, in a natural way. (for the robots) (For me) the comments help me monitor who is reading what. I'm having a lot of trouble tracking "who knows what" and right now, we don't have many people involved. When that number gets in the 100s, I'm screwed! LOL...

So, even though I hate MLM and pyramid schemes, when it comes to "teaching" new recruits our ways, we may have to create a pyramid type structure that will disseminate the info on a person to person basis in addition to directly from the posts. Any Ideas?

4 comments:

  1. OK I've read it. I think the stats look good! You can also check stats on BCG by clicking on the scale looking thingy in the tool bar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right! Thanks for mentioning that Petal. When we are signed in under our WordPress account, the scale/grid can be seen on the top left. It's tiny, but it's there. Clicking it opens everything up to see page views per day, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took a look. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kevin is there somewhere to see our filled in Trade Table to check if we've filled in all our article details.

    ReplyDelete