Saturday, September 10, 2011

How to Prevent Content Theft

Hi Everyone!

I'm not really sure how to ask this, but I would like to have some good ideas for Kevin to consider to prevent content thievery.  It's so easy to steal content and not much we can do about it after the fact.  I know there is some kind of code that prevents people from highlighting content to be copied and pasted.  There is some kind of code you can embed into the text.

I heard we can also do our articles in a pdf format and upload it through an FTP (file transfer protocol) service. With this method you can put a watermark on your content to prevent people from stealing it.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how work put on the gallery for sale (and to earn passive income) can be protected so no one can steal our stuff?  Who wants to chase a bunch of thieves down? not me!




No comments:

Post a Comment