Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Published my first Bangari piece on Factoidz!

Hi Folks!

My first piece got published on the gallery.  Just click under my name and you can see it.  I put the second version on my clearing house blog and the 3rd version I posted on Factoidz and linked it to the gallery!

Here it is:  http://factoidz.com/are-semantic-and-structural-programming-mark-up-critical-to-search-engine-ranking/

I'm so excited!  I'm not sure that AC will allow any back links, so I haven't tried another one.

I'm working on my next article .. doing the nested spins in the robot is so much easier for me. I did the sentence spinning last night and now I am doing the spinning within the sentences now with the easy spin feature... so easy!

I'm so excited! I'm beside myself over this.  I'm just going to shut up now, because I'm like a kid in a candy store!

No comments:

Post a Comment