Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm back

Hi Folks!  I'm not sure if anyone is even seeing my posts... I'm not so sure we are still on the same page yet as far as where communications go.  I'm writing here, because that is where I was told to write...lol.

Anyway, I got my little net book computer to get back online with.  My other computer is still in the shop.  I am making sure that I have backup this time, so if anything goes wrong, I will have another computer to work from.

If there is any way I can help, just let me know.

Sally

3 comments:

  1. cool Sally, I am happy you are back online again,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carol. It was so awful being without my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear that you're back, Sally. I have just re-spun and edited the three final articles you requested.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete