Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Would you like to know more about Carol Roach and the work I do?

Hi Gang,

I am a website content writer who works with SEO articles but apart from that I am a researcher.

My fields of expertise are mental health (psychology)

Medical/health

and women's issues.

Although I am eclectic and write poems, shorts stories, novels, stream of consciouness writing, editorial news releases, reviews and so much more.

Many people do not fully understand the women's movement and the struggles women have had to gain status and equality, I do article on the issues that women faced in the past and are facing today.

 I have a radio interview talking about my work that you guys can download if you would like to know more about women's issues, I also have an on going column at examiner.com

I was asked to interview a member of the UN for my work on Egyptian Women in the Mubarak demonstrations, unfortunately it didn't pan through as it happened in April when my computer went down.  I am sure though that other opportunities will arise due to my association with examiner.com.

I am very passionate about my work and believe I am making some difference in this world.  Though I am sure not all my critics would agree.  However, if I help in the understanding of just a few men and women I will have made a difference for which I would be happy. 

If anyone is interesting in hearing the interview, please contact me at: winterose@videotron.ca I have to admit there are two segments and I go on for an hour; summing up a 100 years of womens struggles and successes in that short period of time.

Thank you to anyone who is interesting in my work.

carol roach





















5 comments:

  1. That was an interesting interview. I remember hearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, you should have posted the link here. This is what this blog is for. Martha is requesting pics and bios from all of us to post on Bangari Content Gallery. I still haven't put mine together, but plan to soon. You should do that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get the link because it is just in my email, otherwise I would have put it here. martha has my bio and my pic, this thing was not mentioned as the bio is to be short.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yours is a noble cause, Carol. I wish you luck. I would love to hear the interview. Email the link to me and I'll check it out. Also, if I can ever be of assistance, let me know. I have been in favor of advancing womens rights for years. Us guys have made a damn mess of things in this world. We need more women in key positions to help straighten us out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Richard thank you,

    I have hundred's of articles up on examiner in my examiner column. The link is in my bio here that Martha put up.

    I will get the email out to you now. It is in my yahoo account. I haven't even heard it myself because I don't have sound lol

    ReplyDelete