Saturday, August 20, 2011

We are getting the work across the finish line!

Hi Folks,

Kevin bought be a robot today to help him get these articles to pass The Best Spinner, so they could be emailed on to the client.  We are plugging along and getting them done.

I want to say a word about future articles that we write for this client.  It's okay to plug the company in the About Us.. because it is about them... but when it comes to the Unique Article part.. it must be unique... in that it is based only on the keywords and not focused on the company. I'm guilty of this too because none of us knew any better at the time.. but we are learning as we go. In the future there will be no contact information like email addresses, web addresses or phone numbers.  We are writing for robots, not for human eyes to read.  What we are doing is just for SEO purposes.  The clients will put back links on these, I believe, to drive traffic to their sites.  Even though we might want to rewrite their websites, that's not our job. Our job is to write articles based on the keywords.

Thanks for reading.  You all are a great crew, and I'm glad to be working with all of you.

Sally

I guess that's all I needed to say.

4 comments:

  1. life is a learning experience and so is writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to wrap my mind around all these new techniques. (new to me, at least) Hope I get them right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all trying, it's challenging, but we are succeeding! I feel like we got some intense "paid" training from our client. We owe a debt of gratitude to Billy, who has really been patient with the learning curve, and some of the other bugs in the system...This project will come around again in two months or so...the same list of clients...different topics (no focus on the client) new keywords (pasted on the top of the Doc, before it is started) See? little corrections along the way...But, we did a great job...Looks like we have submitted over half, and have another 10 60%+ Thanks Sally! I knew you would be a Robot Master in no time! You're brilliant! :-D Great job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are doing a fantastic job Sally. Kevin is lucky to have you. Just don't get too sick from all of this. I know your health issues as well as you know mine.

    ReplyDelete